Review about Lc Resume Now Resume Services from Austin, Minnesota

Used the resume maker one time to make a resume, agreed to pay the small fee of $1.98.they told me I was supposed to cancel within the trial period, and since I didn't I was charged with a $40 fee.

called my bank, they told me that I have to call them so I did, got a super nice lady.She canceled my subscription and is refunding me my money.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 28 #1135394

Do not use them. Cancel your card immediately! We did. I knew something was up when my husband told me what he did and then saw charges thankfully for 3$. Called the bank and the relentless outlaw company and did get a cancellation number.....and a new credit card. Careful...careful people. CANADIANS that DO NOT TOLERATE cheats and thieves of this manipulative world. Plastic really isn't are! Good luck to all.

0 0 Reply

Nov 11, 2015 #1062484

same here with me I've been charged with $39.80 after charging me $1.00 and $0.95 for which I thought was the only charges I'm gonna get.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lc Resume Now. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lc Resume Now.
Filing a new complaint about