Used the resume maker one time to make a resume, agreed to pay the small fee of $1.98.they told me I was supposed to cancel within the trial period, and since I didn't I was charged with a $40 fee.
called my bank, they told me that I have to call them so I did, got a super nice lady.She canceled my subscription and is refunding me my money.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Lc Resume Now Resume Services
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "TOTHERespected sir MY 65000.00 SIXTY FIVE THOUSAND MONEY NOT REFUND Career Steps Resources Limited/ csrl indiA Netaji Subhash Place, 602A, 602B, 6th Floor, DMALL, 6, Prembadi Underpass, Guru Govind Singh..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..."
- "Signed up for tanning sessions and went that day. Came out with 2 stripes parallel all down my back as well as double stripes on my butt. The back stripes..."
- "I, too, purchased a St. John's Bay coat in January of 2015. I wore it very little and it is in excellent condition - OTHER THAN the zipper broke!! ..."
- "I ordered trial sizes of Lumare Skin Serum and Eye Cream for the cost of shipping. 6 weeks later I find my account charged $98.71 and $89.77 without my..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."