I created a resume online through this company, I paid $1.98 for resume and $1.46 for the cover letter in the end on 15 March 2016.When I receive the bank statement for this month then I realised that I have been charged by three times which is about $180 dollar from my credit card.
I am unhappy with that an auto renews and without acknowledge me. I don't know how can get my money back. I am currently students study in New Zealand, $180 for me is a lot of money.
I feel it is not safe and security concern when I purchase or create something online, suddenly my money just missing.probably I won't do it next time anymore with this kind of stuff.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- "i went to the studio did the photoshoot the whole works for free AS THEY SAID. then i had to wait hours to see my photos. finally went into the..."
- "I have already quoted close to 20 and have no work. Got one response, which never turned into a client. I have a Masters Degree, 25 years experience, and my..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Purchased a computer from them. Paid happily for it and it was described as "used" and "Minor scuffs." Upon receiving the item, It was not as described at all. The internals were..."
- "First time in my life I bought a pair of Black converse shoes, which were not cheap at all and also it's good quality of shoes. But in 3 or..."
- "A warning to the global boating community. Scam motors and being sold by Greg Slayton from www.oceanmarineengines.com. He formally traded as deltaperformancemarine.com. The motors look beautiful online but..."